You might think you know the Harry Potter movies inside and out, but we guarantee you missed some of these incredible details. Even if you’ve read the novels and watched the movies multiple times, it would be easy to miss these tiny details in the Harry Potter film franchise!
For my latest post on The Blog That Must Not Be Named, I’m looking at the Harry Potter movies and sharing some of the smallest details that even the most devoted Potterheads might have missed!
Here are ten details even the biggest Potterheads might have missed:
10. Much like the Harry Potter movies, the Warner Bros. logo gets darker and darker with every new instalment of the beloved franchise!
9. Before joining the Battle of Hogwarts in Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows – Part 2, Professor Slughorn takes the time to drink a vial of Liquid Luck!
8. In Harry Potter And The Philosopher’s Stone, Nevill receives a Remembrall and struggles to discover what he has forgotten. You may or may not have noticed that Nevill has forgotten to wear his Hogwarts cloak.
7. In Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban, Malfoy hits Neville with his bandaged arm, proving yet again that he faked the seriousness of his injury.
6. In Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets, J.K. Rowling’s published Harry Potter books can be seen in a shop window when Harry gets lost in Knockturn Alley!
5. A 3D model of the Deathly Hallows symbol is visible in Dumbledore’s office in Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire, showing that the filmmakers were aware of what direction J.K. Rowling was taking the books.
4. Ron’s robes appear to have faded in Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets and are noticeably dingier than Harry and Hermione’s. This is to show that Ron’s robes were likely passed down to him by another family member.
3. During his battle with Professor McGonagall in Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows – Part 2, Snape sneakily knocks-out two Death Eaters before taking their wands and escaping!
2. If you watch the Quidditch World Cup sequence in Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire closely, you’ll see that Dobby has an extremely brief cameo in the movie!
1. Newt Scamander has a brief cameo in Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban! The character is shown walking the halls of Hogwarts on the Marauder’s Map!
Did you know any of these amazing Harry Potter details? Let me know in the comments section below this post! Also, if you enjoyed this post, please enter your email and subscribe to The Blog That Must Not Be Named. I have huge plans for this blog and I wouldn’t want a fellow Wizarding World nerd to miss out!
12 thoughts on “Harry Potter: 10 Details That Even The Biggest Wizarding World Fan Could Miss”
Yeah, knew most of these between the films and the books, thought the bit with Snape and that the WB emblem gets darker with the film series had been missed by most people. Did not know about the felux felicis though…. Nice one!
Thanks for your comment!! I only just discovered the liquid luck moment on my last re-watch. Such a cool little detail.
Awesome facts!!! Never knew that harry potter book sign!!
I completely missed it until my last re-watch! So many small details that can be easily missed! Thanks for your comment!
Wow! These are awesome facts. So, I also have a blog(https://myjumbledmumbles.wordpress.com/ ) and would love it if u could check it out and send in your feedback. 🙂
Thanks for checking out our article and for the amazing feedback! We’ll certainly take a look at your blog.
Thanks a lot! 🙂
Yeah I knew most of them except one, you have a nice blog. Even I write about HP facts.
I’d heard about/noticed points 1 and 10, but not the others. Cool!