The Harry Potter series is recognised and appreciated worldwide for its many achievements, especially when it comes to the iconic soundtracks that were produced for eight film adaptations. Whether you’re a fan of the Harry Potter movies or not, I’m sure we can all agree that the series delivered some of the most beautiful, gut-wrenching and heart-pounding scores in Hollywood history, and the soundtracks produced for the series have rightfully taken their place alongside some of the most iconic movie scores in cinematic history.
For my latest post on The Blog That Must Not Be Named, I wanted to shine a light on some of the best music from the Harry Potter films, as well as the incredibly talented composers, which is why I’ve decided to rank my ten favourite tracks! Take a look at the list and listen to some of the beautiful tracks below:
10. “Journey To The Cave” – Nicholas Hooper
9. “The Resurrection Stone” – Alexandre Desplat
8. “Harry’s Wondrous World” – John Williams
7. “Lily’s Theme” – Alexandre Desplat
6. “Fawkes The Phoenix” – John Williams
5. “Statues” – Alexandre Desplat
4. “Buckbeak’s Flight” – John Williams
3. “Harry In Winter” – Patrick Doyle
2. “A Window To The Past” – john williams
1. “Hedwig’s Theme” – John williams
Do you have a favourite piece of music from the Harry Potter movie soundtracks? Did it appear on our ranking? Let us know in the comments section below, or find The Blog That Must Not Be Named on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Have you heard? The Blog That Must Not Be Named is now working with Geek Gear! Help support our magical team of contributors by clicking the banner below, which is our Affiliate link, and checking out what Geek Gear has to offer!
From 23-11-20 to 04-01-2021 Geek Gear is offering 10% off your first box when you use the code GEEKGEAR10 at the checkout.